Friday, August 19, 2011

Back To School

I've been a busy little bee this week! Getting my classroom set up is always one of my favorite things to do. I love to see the potential in every nook and cranny. I love to dream about all of the learning that will be done in each of the areas. I also LOVE when everything is so neat and orderly.

My new assistant is super awesome. She is totally on board with my style and loves a neat room. I'm really thinking she's going to make me stick to my mantra of less clutter makes a happy classroom.

In other news, I have only two students. I know all of you teachers out there are drooling over this, but I'm actually getting a little nervous. I shouldn't utter these words, but.. what if I get bored? Two kids and two adults. It's a 1:1 ratio. Oi vey. Somehow I think my little one will keep me on my toes...

Happy Back to School!

1 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Good luck on your first day of school! I hope you get off to a great start!