Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I know, I know..

I've been all sorts of MIA lately. I could offer up excuses, but they would be just that. Excuses. Let's just say I was off gallivanting and enjoying the last precious moments of summer before school started. I'll let you use your imagination.

Now? I'll be focused. I'm back to school which basically means I'll actually have something humorous to talk about, as opposed to blogging about Lil' Miss Zoey. I mean, she's cool and all. But... I doubt that's what you came here for.

Anywho..

While I've been away, I had a college pal visit, I traveled to Michigan (and fell in love all over again with Michigan summers), and began preparing myself for the school year.

Oh, and? I perfected the faux braid courtesy of Caroline. I've rocked it every.single.day since stumbling upon her tutorial. A super easy AND cute new little do? Yes, please.

I'm totally going to get better about posting what I wear each week (mainly to keep myself accountable) and spicing things up a bit around here. However, that won't happen until after the big move. So, for the next few weeks, you'll have to use your imagination. Assume I'm wearing my signature black/gray/white or teal and I'm probably rockin' a faux braid and a pony. Cause that's how I roll.

0 comments: