Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Less REALLY is more...

So I'm hubby-less and puppy-less tonight. Can I get a heck yeah?!

Don't get me wrong... I love the hubby and adore the puppies. But it's been quite some time since I've had even a few moments to myself. Tonight I'll be indulging in some guilty pleasures that I can't always get away with when one or the other is around.

1. Being on the computer for as.long.as.I.want...without interruptions.
2. Eating cereal for dinner.
3. Catching up on my shows. Now, I can usually get away with this but it almost always involves at least one dog. Said dog usually has to go to the bathroom, or wants to cuddle just at the time the plot is thickening.
4. Going to bed at 8:30 and falling asleep by 8:45. Again, Hubby would be fine with this... it just doesn't usually happen.
5. Not doing the dishes, cooking, or cleaning. I could get away with this when hubby or dogs are home, I just know I shouldn't.

With that being said... I'm off to fry my brain staring at the computer and the television.

Ahhh... freedom.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh SWEET! How did you get away with that?