Thursday, February 17, 2011

Como Say What?

Overheard...
 
"Yeah, Dude I totally put a picture of Ms. L on my Face-Tube. I bet you don't even have a picture of her."
 
Face tube? Face tube? Obviously I didn't correct him, but I laughed really hard. On the inside. And how cool am I to be on his face tube? Seriously. I'm that cool.
 
Coming in from recess, the same little guy decided to give me vivid details of how warm he is....
 
"I'm so hot I'm sweating through my boxers. Now that's HOT." TMI Little Dude, TMI.
 
On a different note, it is really warm here today. 65 degrees and I'm LOVING it. Except, the heat is still on in the school, so it's like a sauna in my room. We will be going out to do some measurement activities because it's beautiful outside and even I don't want to be learning math. You know it's bad when I don't want to teach math. I'm a closet math-lover.
 
 

3 comments:

LWLH said...

It's gorgeous out today...I def. do not want to go to work today.

Jamie said...

Face Tube?! How funny!

sparkle kitten said...

haha i work with kids, they love to tell you stuff you never wanted to hear! not to brag but its 82 degrees here..
http://missfortune1313.blogspot.com/