Thursday, March 11, 2010

Neurotic

Do you think my neighbors would mind if I knocked on their door to ask them for help with folding my sheets?

I'm totally neurotic about folding sheets.There's just something about folding your clean sheets and allowing them to touch the ground. I don't care how clean that ground is, I still don't want my clean sheets touching the ground. And for some reason, I can't seem to figure out how to fold the top sheet without allowing it to touch the ground. I even tried folding sheets while standing on my bed. That was sort of dangerous, as I'm a total clutz. Yes, I played sports for years and I'm obviously somewhat coordinated if I was successful in said sports, but the coordination does not extend to the rest of my life. Walking in heels? Bah. Hilarious. I almost fall every.single.time (but continue to wear them because, really, my legs look that much better in heels).

I digress...

Would it be weird to ask them to help me fold my sheets? I suppose I know the answer to that, but it's not really the answer I am looking for.

2 comments:

LWLH said...

Weird yes....but what's the worst thing that can happen, they can only say no! :)

siovhan said...

oh my gosh. it's official. i pretty much love you. you're freaking hilarious! and this is something i would TOTALLY do. if you know your neighbors -- i say ask away!