Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring?

Spring? Is that you? Oh how I've missed you! Your longer sunny days, the smell of freshly cut grass, and the sounds of children playing outside for outdoor recess, make me simply adore you. I don't even mind that you sometimes have rainy days.
 
Of course, there are other reasons I adore you. I love watching the flowers bloom. Oh how I love watching those cherry blossoms bloom! And tulips? Yes, please! Oh! And don't forget about the daffodils. Love.
 
Don't forget about the sunshine and the windows being open. Or the many outdoor activities I can do once again. You know, playing catch, taking a nice long walk, riding my bike, running, hiking, tennis. Swoon.
 
Thanks for coming back, spring. I love you.
 
 

2 comments:

Scott said...

Don't forget, this is Maryland. Spring is just screwing with us. I bet we see at least one more snow. We can hope though.

LWLH said...

I can't wait to see pretty flowers again!