Monday, March 1, 2010

Seriously?

Last night about 9:45pm, the unthinkable happened. We're talking the Holy Grail of embarassing moments.
 
I was taking Zoey for her last potty break of the night. Keep in mind, it was 9:45 so I was rocking the pj's. The pj's that used to be big before I lost about 15 pounds. Zoey jumped up, got caught in the drawstring and the waistband of my underoos. When she finally let go? My pants were at my knees with my underoos.
 
I mooned my street.
 
And yes, I called them underoos. I hang out with 7 year olds all day. It's better than panties.
 
 

7 comments:

LWLH said...

Lol....Too funny!

Kristi said...

Perhaps the only one that was peepin' on your rear was Ronald? Because, really, he can't tell anyone.

Lori's Mom said...

Well, guess that's one way to introduce yourself to your neighbors!!!

Lizzie said...

Wow...I'm speechless...:)

Ashley said...

lol.. that is hysterical!!!

Jamie said...

Oh no! At least it was nighttime!

Sherrie said...

OMG ROTFL You gave some neighbor quite the show! ;)