Sunday, March 14, 2010

Oxymoron..

Dear woman in the airport wearing simpsons pajama pants,

Even though your pants say, "I'm so smart" with Homer Simpson smiling, I have a few questions about your intelligence. First of all, are you aware that it is too late in the day to be wearing pajama pants? Coincidentally, it is too early in the day to be wearing pajama pants. You see, it is 4 pm. That means by now you should probably have showered AND changed your clothes.

In addition to the above arguments, you are in public. Pajamas are not appropriate clothing items for public arenas unless you are under the age of four.

I get the need for comfort, I really do. That is why you should invest in a great pair of yoga pants. They do the trick without shouting, "I am wearing pajamas!".

I am sorry that we are having this discussion, but nothing screams classy like Simpsons pj pants.

Mmmmkay??
Sincerely,
Lori

4 comments:

LWLH said...

Lol..There always those weirdos that have on the most weirdest stuff.. :)

siovhan said...

I made that mistake a bunch in high school running to the grocery store for my mom. But I can honestly say the only time I've ever worn p.j.s in the airport was after a super long interview and my flight got delayed 5 hours -- so I put the jammies on. But it was also 1 am by that point.

The Random Blogette said...

I went to the grocery store on Sunday and I swear it was pajama pants day and no one told me about it. I would say about 85% of the shoppers had pj pants on. It was also 2 pm. Not like it was early morning or int he middle of the night!

...this girl's life... said...

I couldn't agree with you more! I don't think I even own a pair of pajama pants like that. I do however, have a pair of red fleece pants that only should get worn christmas morning, but i cheat and wear them all the time in the winter(but never in public) :)