Sunday, July 18, 2010

2 AM thoughts...

Couldn't sleep last night, so I was doing some thinking while watching "Keeping Up With the Kardashians". I know, really educational and insightful television. What can I say? It was 2 AM.

How strange is it that two people who named all their kids with the same first letter end up together? Kris' kids are all K's and Bruce's kids are all B's. And then, how did they decide to continue with the K's? Why not start a new letter? Weird. I'll bet Bruce was all, "Whatever you want honey." because that's kind of how he is on the show. But not me. I would have stood up and demanded my letter or a new letter. I guess I'm kind of a brat.

Another thing. Seriously, how dramatic is Kim? She totally lives up to the middle child stereotype.

While I was doing some of my best thinking, I remembered a conversation with my friend. He claims I'm high-maintenance. I like to think I'm just particular. I'll let you be the judge..

I have all white towels for the bathroom. I really like white towels. A lot. I can beat them up, bleach them, and life is good again. Until I accidentally washed one white towel with the beach towels that hadn't been washed yet. Said white towel is now a beautiful shade of off white. Totally doesn't match. I quietly said, "I guess I'll just have to run and get a new one." He claimed I was being high-maintenance because my towels didn't match. But seriously, EVERYTHING in my bathroom is white. An off-white towel would totally draw attention to itself. Right?

There are plenty of other stories I could tell you that might point out I am high maintenance, but I really truly believe that I'm just particular. I like things a certain way and if it's not that way, I'll fix it. I don't whine about it or demand things of others, I just fix it the way I want it. I'm not hurtful to others. I'm just slightly neurotic.

2 comments:

LWLH said...

Your not hurting anyone so get the towles you want.

You would probably have a heart attack if you saw my towels tho...their a hot mess of different colors.

Monogramchick said...

I don't think you're high maintenance! I have to have white towels AND sheets too. I love my bleach, it's a problem.