Monday, July 19, 2010

O.M.G.

I just spilled spaghetti-o's on my beige carpet at 9:00 at night. We're talking all.over.the.place red tomato sauce stains. It was all I could do to not cry right then and there. You know I was frazzled when I didn't even bat an eyelash when Zoey (who NEVER gets human food, ever) was eating the noodles while I was trying to clean it all up. I actually appreciated her getting the noodles out of my way so I could do damage control.

On top of that? I didn't have chemicals for the spot bot carpet cleaner AND I hadn't eaten dinner or lunch. So I ran to Tar-jay in my pajama's to get chemicals for the stupid spaghetti-o mess and I hadn't even eaten all day. If you know me in real life, you know I'm one big cranky pants when I haven't eaten.

I want to throw something right now.

And Zoey? She has tomato sauce on her back, her head, and her nose. Is it bad that I don't care enough to clean it up? I've already worked so hard on the carpets.. I can't clean anymore.

1 comments:

LWLH said...

That's sucks girl...I've spilled Kool-Aid, and talk about an effin nightmare.