Friday, July 16, 2010

Random...

Lately I've been having some really weird dreams. We're talking Zoey turning into a transformer, running from a man with a bazooka, and playing in Willy Wonka's chocolate river only to be told by a munchkin that I was too tall for the chocolate river.

I mean, who tells someone they are too tall for a chocolate river?

Also, a source of contention with one of my friends is my complete horror at watching a movie more than once (this also pertains to books, but he can't doesn't read). Please tell me there is someone else out there who can't stand to watch a movie twice? I feel like it's a complete waste of my time if I already know the plot. We're talking two hours of my life I can't ever get back. I know, I know.. everyone claims that some movies are better the second or third time around, but I just can't do it.

Anyone else out there who can empathize with me?

1 comments:

LWLH said...

Too tall for a chocolate river...ppppsshhhh, never!!!

Sorry but I can watch movies esp. Christmas ones, over and over and over.