Friday, July 16, 2010

Scaredy-dog

That's Zoey keeping a watchful eye on the dryer. She thinks it exists only as a torture device, plotting her demise. Whenever I do a load of laundry she paces, shakes, and stares. I think it's hysterical. She's such a wimp. Normally she follows me from room to room (with the exception of the bathroom- the tub is also a torture device) but when the dryer is going, she runs by it as quickly as possible, keeping a watchful eye.

It's the little things in life that make me laugh!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Addie does the same with thunder, heavy rain, and sometimes car rides.

I saw this thing the other day called a Thundershirt...it's supposed to cure anxiety in dogs...I think I may try it.

http://www.thundershirt.com/

LWLH said...

Mia is not a big fan of vacuums but I blame that on myself, for chasing her with it when she was a pup...my bad.