Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Confessions..

I've been keeping some things from you, my dear readers. Things that I haven't known how to share or didn't want to share prematurely. And actually, most of it was because I didn't want anyone to judge me. How silly of me because you are all really awesome bloggy friends (and real-life friends) who wouldn't judge. That being said, if you're the judging kind, please find someone else to judge because that's not how we roll in these parts.

First off, I'm no longer a vegetarian. For many, many different reasons, I've had to make some lifestyle changes and no meat in my diet was not healthy for me. That being said, I'm still very aware of where my meat is coming from and LOVE my veggies!

The next big thing, I'm dating someone. He's a wonderful man who treats me well and has taught me the value of stressing less and living life more.

My how I feel better now that I've gotten that off my chest! Anyone else have secrets they want to share?

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats! Talk about a release to let it out there! :)

Nat said...

Yay!! That's so exciting you met someone, congrats! If it makes you feel better I gave up red meat 3 yrs ago and I have been DYING for a bacon cheeseburger the past few weeks, I might just cave and have one soon.

Allison said...

yay for meat! :) hehe.

glad you are happy!

Unknown said...

Soooooooo happy for you!!!!!!! You deserve the best in everything!!!

LWLH said...

Yay for bringing meat back into your life.....of both the food and man variety!! :)

Woo-hoo for real meat and man meat (not in a gross way either)! lol

Courtney said...

Ah, don't you hate feeling judged?

I have a confession. Sort of. I think I saw you last week! Were you at On The Border on Monday???

Kristi said...

Go girl! :)