Thursday, July 8, 2010

ABC's of ME!

Stolen from Ashley, but she invited others to play along so it's all good.

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: Either high or low. It's a wall unit in my living room and bedroom, so whatever I turn it to.
B- My BEDROOM theme is: Very Earthy. Browns, greens, white, and a large picture with pears on it.

C- The CAR in the driveway is: A 2005 Ford Escape. White, of course.

D- My DESK looks: like someone has some work to do. I have lots of piles because it's not really my space (I'm in a different school for the summer) so I can't put anything "away".

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: 6:00.. I'm an early riser. Don't know why. I can't stand getting to work on time. I must be early. Makes me feel better AND I get things accomplished before others can interrupt.

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my hair.

G- My GARAGE is filled with: garage? What garage? I live in Maryland. Only million dollar homes have garages.

H- My HOUSE is: a cute little condo.

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: a freshly made bed and everything put away.

J- My favorite JUICE is: V8 splash or white grape juice.

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: my Kitchenaid mixer. It was a gift from my grandmother and I cherish it.

L- The LAST person who visited my home was: the Mom's (mom and her BFF), Joyce, and Auntie Em. Love those ladies.

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: a bridal shower invite (Yay! Jess is getting married!)

N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: crazy?! I talk to Zoey no less than 938 times a day.

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: fruit, veggies, milk, and butter.

P- My last house PARTY was: Umm.. never? My place is too small to host gatherings.

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: homemade macaroni and cheese. Mmmm. Shout out to Miss Lizzie for teaching me how to make it just right.

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: the kitchen. I enjoy cooking.

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: Pantene frizz control. Daddy blessed me with some outrageous little curly q's right around the edges. It's awesome to try and control. Not.

T- My largest TELEVISION is: who knows? I certainly don't.

U- UNDER my bed you will find: nothing! My IKEA bed is a low profile bed, so there's no room under the box spring.

V- The last time I VACUUMED was: last week. Don't tell my mother. She'd think I was gross.

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: branches and a parking lot. I prefer the branches.

X- I wish I had X-TRA: money. Don't we all, though?

Y- My YARD is: non-existent. Although, I do have a courtyard to walk Miss Zobo in.

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: around 10:30 or 11 in the summer and 10:00 during the school year.

Play along with me! I want to know the ABC's of YOU!



Let me know if you do this! I'd love to see your answers! :)

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

i love your answer for 'Q'! :) I'm STILL addicted to homemade mac n' cheese...:)

Lizzie said...

fyi...i posted the ABC's on my blog...:)