Monday, July 26, 2010

Anon.

Dear "Anonymous"...

I cannot stand you. You leave me comments (which I usually love, when they are from someone with an actual comment) in a different language. You clog my inbox with your comments and make me feel like someone actually reads and comments. But no, you're a spammer. You even take the time to enter the secret code, which I thought kept spammers out. Apparently I was wrong.

Please go away.

Thanks,
Lori



**Edited to Add: I have disabled comments from anonymous users in the hope that they will go stalk someone else. I apologize to anyone who wants to comment anonymously, but the spammers ruined it for everyone. Blame them. **

2 comments:

Sasha said...

I have been having the same problem. I am toying with switching to moderated comments every night before I go to bed to see if that takes care of it.

LWLH said...

I hate those...I figure if you can't leave a name even a wack on then you don't need to comment.

I also reject the chinese ones too because I don't know what they say.