Thursday, April 23, 2009

Seriously?

A man. Walking his cat. On a leash.

That might be the weirdest thing I've seen. Please keep in mind I work with disturbed children, it doesn't get much weirder than that... but a man walking a cat on a leash? That's just weird.

In other news.. check out this site that does up to the minute celebrity tweeting. Go here. It's like a mix of perezhilton and blogging all in one.

And? I turned in my project. Without a panic attack. At this point I couldn't care less (okay, that's a lie) about what my grade is. I'm just proud I managed to do it without having to be institutionalized or something.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

One of my friends walks her cat on a leash. Every Day.

She has even attached it to her baby's stroller and they go cruising around the neighborhood.

littlesack said...

BAHAHAHAH! My mom wants to take my cat for a walk on her leash- i refuse to let her. I will not be "those neighbors!"

Allison said...

yay! I forgot you were living there! I'll most definitely be contacting you with questions, I'm sure! We are HOPING to live on post - but we want to see the housing before we decide.

Would you mind giving me your email?

I'm at RN dot allison at gmail dot com

thanks :)