Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Do you know how to treat a lady?

An actual scenario in my classroom today....

Me: Ugh. (rolling eyes at the students who are frustrating me)
Lil' One: Man, ya'll don't know how to treat a LADY!
Me: Say what?
Lil' One: I mean, you're not supposed to curse in front of ladies. You're not supposed to threaten a lady. And you're certainly not supposed to annoy a lady.
Me: Well said my friend, well said.

*Please keep in mind, all three of those situations (cursing, threats, annoyance) happened in my classroom today. They may happen on a daily basis. I'm just saying.

And.. on a side note: I AM FINISHED WITH MY PORTFOLIO! This class has taken up so much of my time that I'm breathing a sigh of relief and wondering if I should go and get a bottle of wine to celebrate with hubby tonight. Yes, it's been that bad.

1 comments:

Allison said...

hahah! let's just hope that kid remembers his own advice down the road ;)