Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Teacher of the Year, for sure..

I cannot believe I posted about jury duty when I had this to share.

One of my little guys was really ticking me off today. He kept getting into things, sticking things in his ears (gross), and generally bothering each one of us. Well, he had a hole in the knee of his pants and he kept making it bigger which was enough to make me go over the edge with him. I was NOT happy about this because I knew it meant I would have to deal with his mother who is a thorn in my side on a good day always pleasant.

At about the time I was about to go off on him I realized that the hole was thisclose to showing his undergarments. I sent him out to change his pants. I joked to my assistant that she should totally find the brightest pink pants she could find because I was super annoyed with him.

Instead? Girls jeans with teal sequins on the bottoms and his butt pockets, in a heart shape.

I died! Every time I looked at him I felt a teeeeeeenie bit better that he annoyed me so much because he was stuck wearing little girls jeans with sequins.

I think that means I'm a horrible person.

7 comments:

Allison said...

hilarious :)

although in this day and age I wouldn't be surprised if his parents would try to sue the school for it. Ya know, "emotional trauma" or something stupid like that...geez.

ReRe said...

in 20 years when he's wearing drag and dancing at Cher concerts (because i'm sure she will still be alive) it will be all your fault!

Courtney said...

HAHAHA! Love it!

mrs.stark said...

that is absolutely hilarious. revenge is the best, lol.

Kelly said...

it's the little things, ya know? hahahaha

Kate said...

This cracked me up. I guess he'll think twice before making holes in his clothing again.

LWLH said...

lol....poor guy but he got what was coming to him