Monday, January 4, 2010

Hmm... not too shabby!

I'm not trying to jinx it or anything, but this first day back after a long holiday break has gone smoothly.
 
I'm thinking it's because...
  • the kids are totally cuter after being away from them for 14 days.. seriously, they smile a little brighter and they have all sorts of cute things to say.
  • I'm well rested and I have a positive attitude.
  • I totally am a super-awesome teacher, so of course the transition was smooth! Duh! I only reminded them of the rules 3,987 times and the consequences 9,987 times. You know, just in case they forgot while they were away.
Shut the front door! As I'm just preparing to send this.. I totally can hear one of my kids screaming down the hallway. I'm totally blaming someone else for their meltdown. I wasn't there.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Glad you're having a great day! I'm nervous about school starting on Thursday...I'm afraid they'll be out of control!

LWLH said...

Yay for having a good day back! :)

~M~ said...

Glad work is going well!!