Wednesday, January 6, 2010

You what?

Scissors + 7 year old + an emotionally disturbed diagnosis = a new haircut

Little Dude totally cut Little Miss Diva's hair today. And then laughed. I totally lost my cool and screamed something about we do not disrespect people in this classroom and demanded he get out. He refused. I screamed again. He moved. He said he hated me. I told him he could hate me all he wanted when he was in time out.

Not one of my finer moments as a teacher, but I was hot! It wasn't out of anger. It wasn't out of spite. It was because he thought it was funny. I have zero patience for students who do stupid things just because it's fun. And yes, he said he did it because it was funny.

On a different note.. where is spell check in the new blogger?

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I would be so mad too! Just think how I reacted when the little dude in my class put a paper clip in the socket while he was supposedly going to the bathroom! I figured he knew better than that!

LawGirl said...

I don't know how you put up with it!

Kristi said...

With you on spell check. Also video uploads are missing. Blogger fail.

LWLH said...

Wow what a little psycho!