Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mini-Me...

Ms. L and Mini-Me....

Sorry for the poor quality, it was taken on my phone. But how cute is this? Both dressed in black (with pink, natch!) both have short bobs, both blonde, both fair skinned. And the best part? Both drama queens. I'm not a drama queen in the aspect that I'm totally diva-ish and everything has to be my way. And I'm totally not drama queen in the way that I love to gossip and my life is filled with drama. I'm just dramatic.

As in, losing a mitten could put me over the edge. Oh, wait. That was Lil' Miss. But totally could have been me.

And yes, she's just as adorable as I am. Maybe even cuter.

1 comments:

Lori's Mom said...

Yep, your little one is adorable. But no way is she cuter than you. Oh wait . . . maybe I'm just a little biased?