Friday, January 29, 2010

Words of Wisdom...

Ad Astra per Aspera... Latin for "To the stars through difficulties"


I think this rings true in just about every aspect of my life, both personal and professional. Adversity is handed to us in many forms. It's not always about the what, it's about the how.

I'm a huge quote person. I think there is great value in words and these words really captured me. The funny part? I read it in school on a poster hanging on the wall. A poster I walk by every.single.day. A poster that I helped my co-worker make! Meaning, I wasn't able to notice those words until I really needed them. There they were, listed under the "Facts about Kansas". Yes, folks, it's Kansas' state motto.

And, since I'm still super dizzy from this vertigo, I feel like my head is already in the stars.

1 comments:

LWLH said...

Great quote!! :)
Sometimes they say it better than we can say ourselves.